Monday, March 14, 2011

It's "TWINS".....


I'm sure many of you have seen the carriage cards posted on other websites like this.  This was particularly loads of fun to make because my niece was having "TWIN GIRLS".  They were born on Feb. 11th, 2011.  Their names are Audrey and Cameryn.  So loads of love went into making this special little card just for them.  Below is the cute little announcement my niece Kelli sent us to announce their birth.  Aren't they sweet?


This style card is nothing new or that I created on my own.  Unfortunately I cannot take any credit for the great idea.  I manged to take the idea and make it into a easel card.  I  placed a cute verse inside the carriage that opens.  The verse was computer generated.

The card reads....

There's two to wash,
Two to dry
Two who argue
And two who cry.
There's two to kiss
Two to hug
And best of all Two to Love!

Then I really got busy...and wrapped a cute little gift for the new babies to give to Kelli after the babies were born.  I was very energetic about this project so I made her my own little card for the gift and made a cute little medallion for the top of the gift.  Here's a peak at all the little items for the girls.


I'm so looking forward to meeting them.  Can't wait!!!!  Hopefully this summer sometime?

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...