Monday, December 9, 2013

Soap Santa-tizer...

 Christmas is right around the corner and were all beginning to feel the rush.  So here's a quick look at something little I plan on giving to friends this season.
 

I enjoy giving a little gift to friends during the holidays so early on in the year I got busy and made my own version of SOAP SANTA-TZIER.  I've seen other versions out there and hoped this would make a sweet little gift for giving.  I do have a computer program that I was able to come up with a Santa background of my own that I liked.  I then transferred the background onto a jump drive and took it to Office Max to have them lazar print it onto clear transparency paper.  

 
If your not familiar with this procedure the print has to be done on a lazar printer so that the ink will not run when you place it into the soap solution. I cut the transparency paper design with an oval die cut and folded the cut piece small enough to place it into the soap solution.  I then rolled the paper to about a pencil size and slid it inside the soap. The transparency paper will open automatically and unfold nicely in the solution.  

 
You then decorate the bottle to your likening. I enjoyed making my own gift tags to attach and used cello bags to help decorate the look for giving. 
 
 
I hope this finds you all feeling ready for the Christmas season and have all your shopping, baking and cards mailed?  I have the luxury of being with my family and grandson who is now 5 years old....so our Christmas this year will be extra special with fun and laughter.  Hope yours is as well? 

Merry Christmas greetings to you all and may your season be filled with the holy spirit of Jesus and his abundant blessings to you in the coming New Year.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne....what fabulous gifts and your technique sounds wonderful and I bet they look even more stunning in real life.
    My christmas shopping is all done, cake made just the last few local cards to be written and I'm finished....we are with all our grandchildren the day after christmas so I know the house will be full of fun and laughter too.
    Wising you and your family and Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative and thoughtful gift! Another one of your masterpieces! (all your cards and projects are a work of art! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my dear friend, your project is so thoughtful and pretty great job
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...