Sunday, September 11, 2016

Red, White, and Blue ....


With Labor Day shortly around the corner I thought this card might be appropriate even though I made it for someones Fourth Of July Birthday.


Over the top of the back round I used a stamp that looked like cheese cloth and pressed gently all over not to capture the whole stamp and then used gold embossing powder.  I purchased decals from Michael's Craft Store for the firecrackers since I had no stamp.


This card was for a gentlemen who was reaching his 50th birthday.  So you may notice in the left and right side of the fire cracker there is a small 50 as though it was projecting from the fire cracker.

I was happy the way this card turned out and hope you enjoyed peeking as well?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...