Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Years 2017....

Wishing each of my sweet blogger friends a Happy New Year and the best of everything in 2017!

I took down my Christmas house decorations today and put up this sweet little wreath.  I wanted to share this werath with you.  Actually it was a wreath I had already and with the hot sun it totally was destroyed it during the summer months.  It needed a little perk up!
 So I took the old wreath and remade it once again.  I removed all the old worn out and faded wreath greenery.  I purchased new greenery and used the existing twigs underneath to adhere the new items.

I bought pretty ribbon and made a bow to attach as well.  My house it decorated in coastal design so I wanted another coastal wreath to co-inside with the inside decor.
Since I live in a warmer climate and have warm temps almost year round I felt spring coming in the air soon and have already put it up where the old wreath hung and took down the pretty Christmas wreath that was there for the holidays. 

Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas holidays and are looking forward to the New Year?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath Leanne. Love the ribbon bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done wreath! I like that pretty blue ribbon too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...