Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Christmas Greetings to Everyone...


As the Holiday Season begins to kick into high gear It's also time to
 send out those Merry Christmas wishes to our special family and friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....


This year I chose to use all white card stock with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder while adding a bit of sparkle to it.  I generally begin working on my cards in June and work on them any time I have a few minutes and when I feel inspired.  This way I don't feel so rushed when November arrives and want to get my cards mailed out right after Thanksgiving.


Here are a few tidbits as to how this card began.  The snowflake background is embossed with glitter embossing powder. I took my Versa Mark pad and turned it upside down to put Versa mark all over on the top of the snowflakes.  Then sprinkled my Ranger Embossing Tinsel (called Bridal) all over it and heated it with my embossing gun.  It really left an nice glittery effect when done. (Not showing up to well on the picture).  Doing so helps each snowflake look like it's glistening.  I left the bottom greeting part of each card plain white and embossed "Holiday Greetings" with my stamp from Stampin-Up in silver embossing powder for my greeting. 

I then used my Martha Stewart small snowflake punch and punched a small snowflake hole to the right bottom side of the card.  After stamping a snowflake hole to the right bottom side, I attached a white metal snowflake brad that I purchased last year at another stamp show and placed one inside of each card so that when opened it would seem be floating there below the verse with my husband and my signature. 


I also punched out one large snowflake and one small snowflake to attach to the front left top corner.  I also used my Crystal color Ranger Stickles and colored my snowflakes to sparkle like my card front.  The bottom was cut with a Stampin-Up punch to give it a slight scalloped edge.


The inside of each card reads... 



I always put a verse inside of each of my cards.  I computer generated a verse with a program that I have in my computer.  I tailor each verse to what the occasion is for.  I think it helps make the card your sending a bit more personal for that special someone.

This is my bling-bling for the Christmas holidays.


This card is quite simple.  Since I have to make approximately 30 cards each year I have to come up with a simple Christmas card idea each year.  I try to avoid a using a bow on my card at Christms so I'm not charged extra postage from the Post Office.




Let the shopping start, the Christmas Carols be sung,
the lights twinkle, the egg nog flow, the parties commence,
 and the gifts be given.

Most importantly... enjoy your Holidays and may
God give you the spirit of his love at
Christmas and HIS joy and peace in your heart. 
"Jesus it the reason for the Season"


Merry CHRISTmas blessings.....
from Leanne and my whole family!




8 comments:

  1. Love the white on white with accents, very pretty and hope you get all 30 done, whoever recieves this should smile when they get it. Thank you for joining us at Dolce Stamps Shine/Metallic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is one stunning creation! I love the lacy punched design across the bottom and all the wonderful shine!
    So glad you joined us in the Dolce Stamps and Cards metallic and shine challenge!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very beautiful card! I love the shimmer and the white on white is just gorgeous!

    Thank you so very much for deciding to play along with us at the Dolce Stamps Thursday challenge!

    Hugs & Happy Holidays
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. White on white is always so elegant! Love the embossing and dimension! Gorgeous card you created, Wowza! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Dolce Stamps and Cards Sparkle and Shine Challenge!
    have a very merry Christmas!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! Thank you for entering it into Dolce's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very pretty! I'm sure that your recipient would love receiving these lovely cards this Christmas. Keep stampin! Merry Christmas

    Cheers
    Tata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a very beautiful christmas card designs you have there! I particularly like the white theme for christmas card. Keep creating and thumbs up! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a pretty fabulous and trendy card design. I like your message too. Merry Christmas and wishing you the best this holiday. check out my list of short Christmas messages sometime. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...