Monday, July 27, 2015

StampFest 2015....

Yes....once again this year I traveled for the  June 27-28, 2015 StampFest in Lakeland Fl.  I enjoy buying new items for my collection and love the fun of seeing new techniques and watching Tim Holtz once again, as he worked.  Here are a few pictures I snapped for you.   I also took a video of him working however, I cannot figure out how to transfer the video from my phone to my laptop.  So these will have to do?




Thanks for stopping and hopefully I'll get a new card posted for you to view from my collection sometime soon?  


3 comments:

  1. How fortunate you were to get to see Tim again!!!!
    I'm sure you had a lot of fun at the stamp show too!
    I know I always do when I go to those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Leanne. Been to two shows now and enjoyed them. So happy you got to attend and see Tim Holtz again.

    Jove, Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne....how you are you to see this very talented man in action...looking forward to seeing what you make

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...