Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 1st Anniversary to Alexa and Alan

 
Well...it's been one year already since my sweet niece Alexa was married last Oct 1st and we attended her beautiful memorable wedding, back home.  So, I wanted to be sure to make and send her a pretty little anniversary card that she and her husband would enjoy?  I hope they liked it and it brought back beautiful memories of their happy day? 
 
 
I found these pretty little wedding dimensional cakes at Big Lots one day while shopping that were marked down considerably.  I think $1.00 so I picked up two packages hoping to use them on anniversary cards at some point.  I then added two little glitter hearts at the top.
 
 
Of course I couldn't resist showing you how lovely they looked together on that happy day. Alexa was just beeming and never looked so pretty.  Her gown was georgous, unfortunatly this picture does not do it justice. Her dress was filled with the most beautiful looking lace I had ever seen.  Lace of almost any kind is a real favorite of mine.
 
 
Thanks for peeking today and hope you stop by again real soon.
Many more Happy Anniversary's to Alan and Alexa in the coming years.
Love and blessings Alexa!
 

2 comments:

  1. how lovely...so beautifully done, Happy Anniversary to your niece and her husband. They make a very lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card. I always love to see what you do with those beautiful embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...