Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sending You Thoughts & Prayers....

 
This card appears to be simple but sweet. Not much involved here in making it.
Still using my Martha Stewart Punch and Flower Soft here on this card.

 
I had a girlfriend who was having medical tests and needed some encourgement along the way
so I hurried and made this pretty little card to send to her.

 
The background color is a very deep purple.  No matter how I tried to photograph it, it just doesn't want to look purple in the picture?
 
Thats all for this week. Stop by again next week and I will have another card that is a combination between this card and something quite similar. 
 
Blessings...to you all!
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Leanne,
    This is so very lovely!I adore the purple, I wish I had some advice about photographing it so it will show better. I hope all is well with your friend,she is sure to love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and such understated elegance, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very pretty, elegant card Leanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...Very nicely done. I'm sure your friend Loved your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...