Monday, April 1, 2013

Get Well Greetings...

Hoping each one that celebrated Easter had a wonderful holiday?
 
 
We have two dear friends who are fighting a arduous battle with Leukemia and treatments right now. While making this card I thought it would be a nice one to send on to Luann to help lift her up with encouragement along the way.  I do send her and our other dear friend Dave a card intermittently to encourage them and to let them know they are in our (my husband and I) constant prayers and thinking of them.

 
I also added a few homemade flowers and attached them to the bible scripture verse.  I didn't get to carried a way with to many flowers, just a few.  Sometimes less is more!
 
 
The bible verse is computer generated.

 
Hope your Easter Holidays were excellent.  Thanks so much for stopping by.
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I am sure your friend will appreciate it very much. Sending prayers and good wishes to both of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, this card is beautiful...I'm sure it will bring comfort to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO PRETTY Leanne!! This may be my favorite so far *Ü* {{♥}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...