Sunday, April 20, 2014

Thanks Special Friend....


Hi girls....thanks for stopping again!  


I sent this card out to a special friend who recently came to visit for the day and had the pleasure of doing lunch with.  When the bill came she insisted on paying.  Something I never expect someone to do.   So I went home and made a special little card to put into the mail and send on to her to express my gratitude. 


I had recently purchased this Spellbinders die cut called "Floral Ovals".  I was anxious to use it and try it out.  I've had my eye on this die cut for sometime and finally got around to purchasing it.  Glad I did because I  think it adds a nice touch to any card. 


May your week be filled with loads of paper, ribbon, die cuts and ink.  And... any other crafting supplies that adds sunshine to your day!   Thanks for stopping!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne...I am sure your friend loved her beautiful card...you've used two of my favourite dies...love your embossed rose...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! You know I like the PINK! I don't have time to do it today...lots of appointments today, has put me behind with everything...but I'm going to send you an email...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Leanne. I love the background die. I have the floral ovals and they are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Leanne. Nothing prettier than pink & topped off with those lovely dies it doesn't get any better. I too have those dies & don't know why I haven't used them. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...