Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Beth's Birthday Card...

A few months ago it was my daughter-in-law Beth's birthday and I wanted a very feminine card to make and give her. Pink and green always look so pretty together.  Being quite thick with the flower embellishments I was able to give it to her in person when they both came to visit with us.  I love it when my children decide to come and visit with us since we live in different states.


I used a few of my homemade flowers I had and attached them to the body and worked around it to add more interest.  Also, inserting a small key and heart as a symbol of my love to her. 


Giving a little close up to help see the flowers and embellishments together. 


As summer ends and fall begins I hope that you are enjoying a breath of fresh air?
Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne...what a beautiful card..I just love your colours and your beautiful flowers..I am sure this will be a keepsake

    Hope you are keeping well

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...