Monday, December 5, 2016

2016 Christmas Card....

           Transparent Christmas Decor with Bells PNG Clipart

Two years ago I made a similar card and decided to do it again but add a bit more touches with pine leaves and red sequence with a little crystal glitter glue in center of each sequence.  I always make at least 40 of them and send them out to friends and some family members each year.  Here is my finished product.


In the beginning stage below.  Most of you may know this technique I used where you take wide packing tape and sprinkle fine glitter dust and burnish it all over all over the tape.  You then take a stamped item of anything you like to place beneath it.  Here I used my musical stamp I had and stamped it on white paper and placed it underneath of the tape.


I then took a piece of paper, cut to card size and cut a hole in the center of it.  I then ran it through my Big Shot with my musical embossing folder and placed and taped my small musical stamp and glitter tape beneath the large musical paper hole.


Image result for for blogs christmas clip art

The picture really doesn't show how pretty the sparkling musical bulb looks in real life. As you can see I had a production line going.  However,  I really worked on them in different stages.  I usually start my Christmas cards in the summer and work on them as I feel like.  I really hate being rushed and at Christmas time we have so many things to prepare for.  


Here you can see I added the pine needles here with my Martha Stewart punch I've had for ages.


Here is how the Christmas bulb I created looks close up.  If you look hard you can see the pretty sparkling glitter inside the bulb.  During mail transit I'm afraid the sequence may have feel off inside the envelope.  I had trouble with the glue.  Probably not sticky enough?  So if your reading this and your one of my friends/family that received a card, I hope the sequence was still in tact?


Here is the computer generated verse I put inside each card.  I also add my husband and my name to the inside so they almost look as if they were sent for engraving. I also add a religious verse inside  my cards each year because we know "Jesus it the reason for Christmas".


I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!  
Image result for for blogs christmas clip art

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I thought I had posted a comment to you about this card...
    But somehow I missed it...Thank you again, for this beautiful card that you sent to me...Hope to post it on my blog soon. It was so nicely done and sure brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am only seeing this now Leanne. These are gorgeous. Thank you for the tutorial. Hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...