Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Is In The Air....



Ok,Ok, Christmas is in the air. I've been trying to get through Thanksgiving first.   I know I've been a bit slower than other stamper friends out there while sharing their Christmas cards already on their sites.  So today I finally have this to share with you for the upcoming holidays.  I do have a special person in mind for this one.  Can't name names, in case (she's) watching?  LOL!

Each year I make about 30 identical Christmas cards to send to friends and family.  This is not one of them.  I usually start my Christmas cards early in the year about June.  I work on them slowly so I don't feel rushed when the holidays appear so quickly.  Soon I will be posting the cards I made for my family and friends to share with  you.  I usually send out my personal Christmas cards right after Thanksgiving (so not to spoil it for those friends that peek on my blog).   I will post it right after they have been sent out.  

Just so you know... I truly believe Thanksgiving is much more important a holiday to me, personally.  Thanksgiving is a time of reflection of our great blessings that God has given to us. 

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."
Psalms 100:4



So putting away Thanksgiving next week Christmas seems to come faster and faster each year.  Doesn't it???  I've already heard my first Christmas Carols while shopping in the stores and decorations have already been hung in certain places I see around town. 
So I guess I'm really not to early for this?    Until then...have a Happy Thanksgiving!




Thanksgiving Blessings To All…
from Leanne

2 comments:

  1. As a web site owner I think the material here is really magnificent. I appreciate it for your time. You must maintain it and keep it up forever! Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, thank you for your comment! Your card is lovely. Could you tell me what embossing folder you used for the BG, the punch for the edge, and the die name for the flourish. What a really beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...