Monday, May 20, 2013

Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight...

 
Recently I purchased this die cut from Spellbinders called "Decorative Labels Eight".  As you will notice I cut my die cut ever so slightly by cutting it over the folded edge so that I could open it upwards while showing the pretty edges instead of gluing  it to a piece of paper as my background.

 
Here is the inside to help visualize how it looks when opened.
 
 
I also used a square piece of embossed paper to adhere to the pretty edge and then used my daubers rubbing my chalk inks to the paper while giving it a pretty pastel colored background.  I continued to add layers and a couple Fleur D' Les to it.
 
 
As you may have noticed I have a bow here on this card.  I very seldom do large bows on my cards.  Most generally when I get done I find no room for a bow.  However, a pretty white bow really glammed up this card this time.  I may have to start doing more bows on my cards?  Sometimes I'm not real satisfied of how some of my cards turn out but, I really was quite pleased with this one.
 
 
Well...hope you have a happy scrappin week?
Do come back soon.......
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Another outstanding card my friend. I love what you did...bringing the die cut on the fold.
    Love Nancy G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne this is gorgeous. Love how you created the shaped card and the bow is beautiful. Your work is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, gorgeous! TFS
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...