Monday, May 13, 2013

Friendship Tea Bags...

 
 
Recently, it was my girlfriend Pat's birthday and each year I make her a card and give her a little something handmade to go with it.  This year I came up with this card and a clear cello pillow box with tea bags in it. As you will notice the tea bags where a little special.
 
 
I found this cute little poem on the Internet and put it with this free little tag from Astrid's Artistic Efforts website. With a program I have in my computer I was able to rewrite this poem on top of Astrid's pretty little tag. Here's how it reads....
 
 
I wanted my tea bags to be a little more than special.  I found these tea bag tags on line and printed them out and took off the ordinary brand tea bag tags and adhered these lovely little tags to them. I believe this helps add a special touch to a sip of tea, when Pat opens the box to use them.
  
 
Here is how they looked. 
Here is the address for you to be able to print and use them as well. 
 
 
I was late celebrating Pat's day with her this year, but it didn't matter.  We are long time friends and just happy to be able to get together since we live in different states. When I gave her, her card and little gift she was delighted.  It was worth the fun and effort. I hope you decide to use these little tea bag tags for a special friend sometime?

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is always filled each week with such a lovely card or idea. It is so inspiring. I will be back....
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and gift your made for your friend...thank you so much for sharing, and also for sharing the great links...Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, what a lovely way to celebrate with your friend! A beautifully and uplifting hand crafted card and specialty labels for tea bags is such a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...