Monday, May 6, 2013

Thinking Of You...

Welcome back stampers!
 
 
Another week and another card to post. 
My how time flies?
I made this pretty little card for a long time friend Adele who I use to work with back years ago.  We got along great and had fun with a group of women in a large office where we worked.  Each year her and I exchange Christmas cards and fill each other in on our present lives.  This past Christmas I didn't send her a note in my card and just got around to sending her a little note to fill her in on what's happening this past year. 

 
I put this pretty little verse inside the card along with my note.

 
As you might notice I used two die cuts here and used only one piece of paper to do it. (One die cut on the top and the second on the bottom).  I added a row of lace to the meeting of the two die cuts just to look nicer.  It added a small touch to add more interest. 
 

 
My girlfriend loves the color purple so I made sure I used purple to line the background and add the silk flowers I had. 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and you put a very nice verse inside. I know your friend will love this card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the purple and it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...