Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shades Of Purple...

 
Yikes.... another week has come and gone and it's time to share another card  with you so you can have a another glance at my small little corner of the stamping world.  I'm hoping this stimulates your creative side and you enjoy your visit with me today?
 
 

Today.... I am pleased to share this colorful card with you.  The last couple of weeks my cards were without color and monochromatic of all white.  I've managed to add some of my homemade flowers here and a few that are not homemade, helping to form this pretty bouquet of color.


I used the "Ellentina Cutting Die #DCB002" and also the  lovely Stampin' Up stamp called "Hello Doily".   I then began building this card with many lovely shades of purple colors and flowers.


I'm hoping this will leave your taste pallet satisfied with a sweet taste that will bring you back again next week for another peek?  In the coming weeks I will be sharing loads of colorful cards with you. I'm excited to present them with lots of color to you rather than monochromatic.  So keep watching for more color.
 
I'm optimistic that  you have enjoyed your visit today and will be kind enough to leave a comment (below) letting me know that you peeked in on me today.  Better yet...be sure to tell your stamping friends to stop on by here, and share their visit with me, as well?   I would love hearing from each and everyone!  Please don't be shy.....?
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Leanne..a card in my favourite colours its beautiful and I just love that die cut background, your pretty flowers on the doily stamp look amazing

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beautiful card Leanne....I love purples, and I also think your blog is Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Leanne. Fantastic colours and wonderful die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!Beautiful card!!!Love the colors,Awesome flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and it does look lovely in that purple colors. We both grabbed for the same stamp today. It is a very special stamp...I think it looks great in almost any color. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite color, This is so pretty. I always love to come see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! Purple is one of my favorite colors :)


    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...