Monday, September 2, 2013

Field Of Pink....

 
Ladies, ladies, ladies....Hello to you today!  Glad your here.
 
This pink and white card really makes me feel like a lady.  Pink on my cards always gives me a feeling of femininity.   I'm totally drawn to work with pink.  I don't know why?  I'm sure you've noticed that I do present a lot of pink on my work.


These pretty pink flowers are from Heartfelt Creations.  I stamped them with my coordinating stamp and then used my Big Kick to cut them with the coordinating die cut from Heartfelt Creations.

 
You may have noticed I added a pretty white bow to this card.  If you recall I do not put many bows on my cards.  One reason... is for mailing them and two is.... because I generally run out of room on the card to add one.  This card however really called for a bow.
 
Come on back again next week...I'll have something pretty again for you.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Magnificent card Leanne. It's so pretty and I absolutely love those tiny flowers. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a feminine card Leanne love your embossed background and lovely shaped dies, very pretty pink flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous. I too lovey pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi; I love your card of today..so romantic, pretty and feminine...the embossed background, the bow, the flowers...everything is so pretty and so well coordinated! But I am in LOVE with your signature!!! OMG that envelope is awesome
    I wanted! :)
    keep in touch
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...