Sunday, May 22, 2011

Periwinkle Blue and More Watercoloring...




I love the color Periwinkle Blue.   Something about periwinkle blue that is
pleasing to the eye.  The picture is just a "little bit darker"  than in person.  I tried to
get the picture as sharp as possible for you to see the water coloring.

 I used a stamp from Inkado Stamp Co. that I'm fond of, with a lovely flower and
hummingbird (Do not know the name of it.)  I used my water color paper and water colored it with my Tombo Ink Pens and then cut it out and attached to the background that was embossed with Stampin-Up's Perfect Polka Dots.  The polka dots are a bit hard to see in this picture.  I used periwinkle grosgrain ribbon and wove it between the beautiful white background that I made with my Martha Stewart Double Arch Punch Set.


 
In this picture you can see a close up of how the water coloring looks up close and
as well as the ribbon intertwined between the lovely boarder effect.


Hope your week is a pleasant one until next week.  See you then ladies.



Blessings to all….Leanne





1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Leanne, I love all the scallops in the border and your water-colouring is so delicate. Thanks for sharing with us at jac-inks Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...