Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Bow Today...

I have a few cards backed up for you to view and this is one of them.  I liked the way this little card turned out.  You may notice that I do not usually have a bow on many of my cards.  Today this pretty off white bow smiles for you.  I bought a new Spellbinders Die Cut called Fleur De Li's Squares last November.  I gave the die cut a quick try and came up with this card.  I love the look of this die cut.  It's quite elegant.


As you look closely you will see four little plastic crystal tear drops glued onto the lace.  I think the tear drops look much prettier in person than in the picture as the iridescent color does not show up. Below you will see other supplies used on this card.

Good Day Ladies and "Thanks" for joining me here today. 
Abundant blessings to each of you!





Stamps: None

Paper: Olive Green, Off White, Gold Glitter Paper

Ink: None

Punches:  Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Die Cuts:  Spellbinders Fleur De Li's Squares

Accessories:  Lace From JoAnn Fabrics, Cream Silk Ribbon, K & Co. Dimensional Hydrangea Die Cuts, Pearls


3 comments:

  1. Another Gorgeous card!! Love this Spellbinders Die Leanne--very elegant and so is your beautiful lace and teardrop thingies *Ü* I personally love the look of a nice big bow on cards. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your blog and we trust what you write. You deserve all this recognition and more. I personally can see how hard you work on LMD. You go girl!!! Great article and you're right its Fab that so many people are now realiing the power of blogs.my only gripe however is that a lot of these companies will subsequently just expect free coverage / advertising from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I vote for a tray. (Which can also be propped up like artwork when you aren't using it.) Your stencil looks great. I think it turned out just as well as one you'd get from a vinyl cutter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...