Monday, September 3, 2012

Bling...Bling!

 
While recently visiting and having quality time with my daughter in her craft room she brought out these most delicious papers from a book she had bought and had stashed away in her craft room and asked me...."Mom, would you like to take some of these with you"?  I immediately said yes....it was a no brainer since I could see how lovely they were and what "BLING" it would add to a card. One thing I can say is... my daughter is so very giving and generous.    That's one of her biggest assets that I love about her.   Thank you sweet Traci!
 
If you ask me what book these papers are  from, I can't tell you, as I never asked to see who made the yummy looking papers?  I just knew I liked them!  There is no manufactures name on the back of the paper to let you know?  If you happen to know, just email me (on my  blog e-mail address in the right hand column) and I'll let everyone know.
 
 
Here are the yummy papers she sent me home with. I wanted to share them with you to see how pretty they are.  As you can see, I was drawn to the turquoise rose paper and made this birthday card for my dear friend Sandy who's birthday is this month.  I shot the card pictures outside so you would be able to see how nicely they bling with the  bright sunshine on them.
 
 
I used my Stampin' Up embossing folder "Manhattan Rose" and cut out the rose only and used my turquoise chalk inks with my sponge dobber to add this color to match.  I made my own larger roses with the same chalk color and added the silver ribbon and rhinestones that I had on hand to really help bling it up a tad bit more.  Girls can never have to much bling!
 
 
I look forward to using some of the other papers soon and to share my creations using the papers and with you soon.

 

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I can't begin to imagine how this card would sparkle in real life...(Photographs never seem to cards justice) probably would take my breath away...tfs...Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Such Bling!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWIE... that is the most gorgeous card I've ever seen leanne!! LOVE the colors and sparkle. AND... your new blog template is FABULOUS!!! It's sooo "YOU"! *Ü* Thanks for sharing your link with me! I've been in a whirl---busy busy!! So I really appreciate your nudges *Ü* Hope all is well in your neck of the woods?? School's about to start here (next week)... later than most I know! But I think we're ready. TTYS!! Hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS CARD.... your right you cant have to much bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom love this card you did a great job. Hope Sandy likes it.

    the paper is a pack said D&K paper store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...