Monday, March 18, 2013

More Homemade Pansies...

 
Ok, so I really went into overdrive mode and made more of my homemade pansies to put onto this card. I am working to provide a tutorial on how I did these.  Hold on tight and I promise I will get this out to you in another post in the near future.  (I've been tied up with other personal responsibilites at the moment.)

 
I also recently purchased this new die cut from Joy Crafts #6002/0147 which seems to be ever so popular right now.  It's so pretty and I can see why so many fellow stampers are buying it up and displaying it on their cards. 

 
I added a second layer of my pretty little die cut from Spellbinders to put over the top of the Joy craft die cut.  I think it added more interest not only the pansies but to the card itself?
 
 
I added a few stickers that I had to frame it up nicely and added some pearls. I love the gingham checks background.  Let me know your thoughts girls...I  look forward to your comments... so why not leave a comment below.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. Looking forward to the tutorial on making the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Wow this is gorgeous, I love how you mixed the dies. Great idea, now I have to go make another card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. That die is fabulous...and you have made a fabulous card with it. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card!! love your pansys and looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely lovely Leanne! Love the pansies and your big beautiful dies... and even the gingham behind them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came across your cards today while browsing the web. They are magnificent. I also love the fact that you use a lot of the Marianne and Joy Crafts dies. Look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...