Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just A Note...


I enjoyed playing around again with the Hello Doily Stamp from Stampin' Up.  This card just began with an experiment to try and stamp around the doily with the green stamp.


This stamp set is from Stampin' Up called "Vintage Vogue" and I stamped it around the edge of the doily stamp.  I love the soft blue and green colors together here.


Layering the Die Cut from Marianne Design #LR085 added a bit more interest to the doily.  And again I used two dimensional stickers from K & Company.  And then outlined the edge with my stamp around the page from Stampin' Up.


Off this card went to my neighbor from a previous neighborhood who has been nursing a broken wrist and frozen shoulder after falling on the ice this past winter. I did mange to get a phone call from her after receiving the card.  So sometimes cards do prompt a phone call in return.  Something I love being able to speak in person and really catching up with news to one another.

All for now ladies.  Do come back soon!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Leanne and I am sure your friend will treasure it...haven't seem the doily stamp before but it sets off your flowers beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leanne you have done it again - fabulous. Love the doily stamp - the whole thing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Leanne. I do love that stamp. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card made by you...these colors look great together. Everytime you make a card using the doily stamp you encourage me to get mine out again.

    I'm sure your neighbor will love this card...and tell her that I am saying a prayer for her...she and I can relate...I had a bad fall before Christmas, and hurt my shoulder, (fortunately) I didn't break anything...but I am now suffering from a frozen shoulder too, and I know from first hand experience how painful that can be...Physical therapy has not been my favorite thing...(but I think it's slowly helping.
    So I will pray for her recovery too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...