Sunday, June 15, 2014

Daisy Daisy Do....

A cherry hello to each of you who took time to stop by today.  Hope this little one is something that you'll enjoy stopping in for another little peek this week?  I used my favorite die cut from  Marianne Design Creatable's LR0200 (Corner) and decided to place each corners cut into the center of the card for a more eye catching look on this card.
I also used my daisy punch and made a few more daisy's again for two corners to help make this card feel feminine?  
The background papers I used to frame out this card are of turquoise and green  and seem to compliment each other quite nicely. I then made pink and yellow daisy's for a colorful combination of flowers. 
It seems to me that a butterfly almost always adds a soft look to any card and you can never go wrong with adding it somewhere onto your creation.  Perhaps I should have added a few pearls onto the butterfly but completely forgot it until I say my picture here.

6 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty! Just love all of the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Leanne. I also have this Marianne die and just love it. Beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Leanne and I just love how you've used your die..
    your pretty flowers are a beautiful addition

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne. I love that Marianne Design corner too and this is such a beautiful new way to use it. I love your daisy arrangement and of course the butterfly is a perfect addition. This is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card, as always, very pretty flowers! Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet Leanne! I, too, love the Marianne Dies. Did you know the stencils I use are Marianne Stencils? Yes, they sure are. She's a very sweet lady. I was blessed to meet her about five years ago and we still chat every now and then. She would be thrilled with your design! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...