Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Music To My Ears....

 Hello ladies....I know that some of you may have noticed I've been gone a few weeks.  Usually I don't write much about my personal life.  However, today I will share a bit of sad news with you.  My sweet father passed peacefully last week.  He was 87 years old and in poor health for many years.  He lived a good full life and lived his life to his fullest despite his ill heath for many years.  I took care of all his needs the last ten years and I'm so happy that myself and my husband spent quality time with him the day before he passed.  He was happy and smiling and talkative and actually sitting up in the bed reading when we left the ICU.  He had been in and out of the hospital for two weeks as he tried to fight the pneumonia that had settled in his lungs.  He told the nurses moments before... that he was ready and waiting for the Lord to come for him.   "I love you Dad and will miss you.  May you enjoy the peace, love and gift of your new eternal home in Heaven now"!


On to happier things now....  I had put Versa Mark on the black music lettering and added fine glitter with my embossing gun.  It really looks prettier in real life.

The embossing folder was new and thought the music motif together would blend nicely. 

I have a lot of catching up to do and getting ready for the holidays.  May you enjoy your Thanksgiving holidays with family and loved ones.   Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Leanne - I am so very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. You have my Deepest Sympathy. How wonderful that you were able to spend his last day with him and that he was ready to meet his Lord. You have made a beautiful card (as always). I love your embossing folder and the idea of the circle of music. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne I am so sorry to hear your sad news my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Your card is beautiful very classy.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Leanne, so festive! I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Heaven is rejoicing its newest arrival, I'm positive your Dad is happy to be home. Hugs my dear friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, saying prayers for you and your family during this sad time...Your card is lovely, as always...Please take care...Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne, belated sympathies for your loss and prayers for you and your family. I love your projects, as always. May your holiday be peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...