Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ready and Waiting....

This happens to be one of my more favorite cards I've made and still can't seem to part with it and give it to someone special.  Probably because it was hard making the white outer oval cut out.  I used my Big Shot to cut the die cut.  If you notice it did not cut thru both papers and with that said I think that makes this an unusual card?
I'm happy to share it will you all rather than giving it away. I really don't know why I'm so attached to it and not want to present it to someone for a special occasion.  Maybe in time?

1 comment:

  1. I can understand why you are keeping this card! It's so beautifully done! I would not have realized that the die didn't punch through to both sides if you hadn't mentioned that...and it does make a neat technique! I have a few cards that I made that I have NOT been able to part with...sometimes I hang on to them for a long time...and when a special occasion for a special person...I finally let it go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...