Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes Jill....

I'm sure many of you had made stamping friends through the internet and other blogs.  Well...I've made a great friend Jill from Ribbon Challenged who's birthday was the the 30th and I got out this card to send her so that she knew I was thinking of her on her Birthday.  This stamp is from Penny Black is certainly one of my favorites along with the other black stamp I purchased at a stamp show several years ago and is also a favorite of mine. This particular stamp is from Stampendous and name is Vintage Contract. 


Hope you had a marvelous birthday Jill?


1 comment:

  1. I loved your card! Sure brought a smile to my day! Thank you again. Hope you received my email?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...