Thursday, July 13, 2017

My Own Watercolor Tulips...


By no means of the imagination do I really have any real artistic ability or a gift for painting. However, I got inspired one evening and decide to try and use my watercolor paint and brush to try and form pedals and tulips.  No stamps this time.  
One thing I do like about water-coloring as it can be forgiving when forming a flower.  It just leaves the eye to have its own imagination of a flower with out being to specific. 
I liked the way it turned out and sent it to a friend after her surgery.  Perhaps,  I'll try to do this again sometime soon?  I found it fun and rewarding not using stamps this time.



1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely! Great job! Hope to see more of your work in water-coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...