Friday, March 18, 2011

I Hear Wedding Bells....



I hear Wedding Bells.....  When learning of my niece (Alexa) and her wedding plans for later this year, I got right at it and began a nice card for her.  I used all white on this card and was able to use my Cuttlebug embossed background called "Birds and Swirls".  A friend had given me stationary that had silver embossed  wedding rings on it.  How perfect?   So I used that stationary and embossed the lettering "Wishing You A Beautiful Forever" in silver below the wedding rings and cut out the design with my Spellbinder Nestabilities with Labels Nine.  I then added the second layer in silver metallic paper to off set it nicely.   I added some wedding appliques that I had for quite a few years and added them to the front  to add more of a wedding and lace look in each corner. Then I added pearls with satin flowers and a small bow.  Inside I added a computer generated wedding verse to congratulate them.  I'm looking forward to attending their wedding this summer.  


1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...