Friday, March 11, 2011

Candy Anyone?

Box Top

Close up of box and candies for you.

 
I just love those Hershey Nugget candies. I found directions on the Internet to make the box's out of 8 X 12 card stock.  They actually were quite easy to make.  Just a bit time consuming.  The most fun was decorating the box's.  I then took a round roller I had purchased from Stampin-Up and rolled the stamp on to Avery Labels that were the perfect size to wrap the Hershey Nuggets in.  I also took my Stampin-Up roller stamp and stamped the tissue paper to match.  I loved making these for little gifts to give out to a friend or someone who is celebrating a Birthday or maybe not feeling so well.  This may help to cheer them up?  I made these box's at Christmas and wrapped them in cello bags with a nice silk bow attached and a nice Christmas tag and stamped "Merry Christmas" on it. I then took them to my daughters at Christmas because she needed a nice gift to give to two of her neighbors.  Those two gifts were made to look like huge snowflakes on them. I used my Nesabilites templates and  my Big Kick embossing machine to make the pendant that resembles a snow flake and help from Becca Veeken with Splitcoaststamper to make these beautiful Fleur de Les pendants. I placed little pearls on each point which really helped decorate them up pretty.  (So sorry that the picture quality is not the best.) Still working on my pictures to post better quality.  I'm still new at this.

Packages given to my daughter's neighbors at Christmas.

I also made the flowery box and gave it to a close friend for her Birthday in February with a nice little card to match. This was my first attempt to make my own little pink flowers on top of the box that I learned on the Internet. The yellow and white flowers are from a punch.  I then wrapped the box in a cello bag and wrapped a pretty bow on it and placed a tag (like above) to add a bit more fun to it when giving it as a gift. The tag was stamped with "Happy Birthday" on it.  I like leaving the tag empty with out putting their name on it so they can use the tag again for some one else at a later time.  What a great little gift. 

My neighbor received this for her birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...