Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Wishes...


HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE.......       
Spring is in the air!
I'm sure the winters been long for many of you who live up north?  I bet your watching those daffodils or tulips starting to pop up through the soil?  I just love the spring time. I love the weather changing and knowing warmer weather is on the way.  I began feeling in the spring mood and decided it was time to  work on Easter cards. 


So here's what I came up with today.  I love purple at Easter time and it reminds me of Spring.  However I just want to mention the little cross in the middle of the card.  This little cross has a three dementional mirrored effect.  My dear friend Nancy (who also enjoys creating cards) gave me these with a few other goodies the last time we got together.  Thanks...again..Nancy!  You helped to make this card a little more special with the perfect stamp that I found at Michaels in the $ bin last season.  Was glad to use the stamp now.  Will not bore you with any more details of what was used to make this card today.



Blessings And Happy Easter to All....Leanne

4 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is so GORGEOUS!! Love this shade of purple (lavendar?) and your shell punches and flowers... just beautiful!! And thank you for sharing another picture that captures the silver embossing- that's so pretty too! Thanks for playing along with us at STampin Sisters in Christ Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...