Monday, May 14, 2012

~ Special Announcemnt ~



It is with sincere pleasure today to
"WELCOME YOU ALL"
to my blog if you've never stopped here before to visit. 

A few weeks back I was contacted by Kim Teasdale from "I Spy Sketches" and she was so sweet to ask if she could use my card and photo (above) for their inspiration sketch for their challenge blog this week.  I'm was tickled and felt extremely honored!  I hope that you will flip back to their blog to play along.  (Just click on the "I Spy Sketches" to return there.)

But first before you do.... I hope you will take a few minutes to peruse through my blog and visit awhile before leaving.  You can also see more of my work at my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery named... from Leanne.   Till then ladies....happy stamping and thanks for stopping. I will be checking in and spying a bit to see who wins the challenge next Friday.  Good luck everyone!

P.S.   I hope you will return here to visit with me again soon?  I loved having you.

5 comments:

  1. Leanne, Your card is so beautiful. I hate to admit this but I have some of the embossing dies that you use for your cards, and I still have not used them. Wow! What you do with those dies. So Lovely! The sketch is great and I hope I have time to give it a try. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty, I love this and I"m saving it to try and copy something similar. I love how you added the die at the bottom, I never quite know what to do with that die. Just gorgeous and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's TOPS Leanne!! Congrats, well deserving of a sketch inspiration *Ü* Love the whole card. Have a beautiful day!
    *Smiles*
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous, as well as your entire blog...beautiful!!!..Thank you for the nice comment on my blog and good luck with your entry into the Cheery Lynn Dies giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Битторрент трекер KINORELIZ.NET предоставляет шанс бесплатно закачать бесплатно торрент фильмы, музыку, игры, книги, программы, документацию. Торрент трекер - идеальный вариант ускорить просмотр фильмов или прослушивание мелодий.

    KINORELIZ.NET: [url=http://kinoreliz.net]быстрый торрент трекер[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...