Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother Nature


Today I had the urge to do something a little bit different with my blog pictures and card.  With the weather so beautiful I decided to enhance my card with a little of mother nature from my garden.

This particular embossing folder from Marianne Design and the Butterfly Die Cut from Cherry Lynn Designs are something that I picked up at  Scrapbook Fest last week.  I was most anxious to get started creating another card with them.  What could be better than another birthday card?

First... I embossed my Marianne Die Cut all in white.  I then took  my light lavender paper and embossed it a second time in lavender. Lastly... I cut around the outside of the  lavender paper center and popped it up with pop dots to help it stand out  from the all white back round. I used the dark purple paper for the boarder and the dark purple also shows off nicely in the cut out area of the embossed center.   I then added a little bit of bling with my Iridescent Ranger Stickles to the butterfly as shown below.  It sparkles oooh sooo pretty in the sunlight!

Since the top picture is a little small I took another picture in my light box to let you
see it with out any leaves surrounding it.

My very best to you today and hope you'll leave me a message before leaving?
I love hearing from you.....


Supplies Used:


Stamps: None!  The Birthday Verse Is Computer Generated
Ink: None
Paper:  Whisper White, Light Lavender, Dark Purple from Michael's
Punches:  Martha Stewart Pine Punch
Embossing Folder:  Marianne Designables DS0908
Die Cut:  Cherry Lynn Design Exotic Butterfly Small #2  DL113, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags
Accessories:  Prima Roses, Ranger Iridescent Stickles

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne this is such a gorgeous card. I really like how you embossed the center a second time on a different color card stock. Really outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done. Stunning butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...