Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Card...


Time for another card with my same two die cut I've used before on the front and iside.  The inside is a little different than the outside.  Here's what I have come up with using pretty designer paper cut to place atop of the white die cut to give it a little more depth to the die cut.


Adding pretty flourishes from rhinestones here add a pretty dimension to it along with the roses and leaves and double butterfly.  The butterfly is made from Velum and then a pink backround to add a little more color to it.



I was able to computer generate a verse inside to add to each corner so that when opened it would have a nice Birthday verse.



I first printed a computer verse to each corner about the size I thought would fit and then cut the inside paper to the correct size after printing the verse from my computer and then adherd it for the backround and used the die cut from Marianne Design #LR0200 to both corners so when opening it would have a little more design to the inside rather than just a plain verse alone.




I did send this to my daughter for her birthday.  I hope she likes it?
I'm glad you stopped by today.  May your week be a blessed one.




5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful card... Thanks Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leanne, this is way beyond fabulous, what a gorgeous card and the center opening with this die is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly beautiful card, from the outside to the inside. Lovely. Thank you for entering the Marianne Design Divas challenge. Wishes, Suzanne, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card ,so elegant ,your work with the die cuts is awsome!
    Good luck for the Marianne´s Design Divas challenge this month.
    Thank you so much for sharing this nice card with us.
    Hugs Artesania DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...