Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spellbinders Impressabilites Folder



Where in the world do the weeks go?  Seems like it was just a few days ago that I was sharing a different card with you all.  This week really flew and I realized it was time to post another picture for you to view.

I decided to once again use my Martha Stewart lovely boarder stamp making it a top and bottom boarder only for this card.  I originally had the blue and white background that I did  sometime ago using my Spellbinders Impressabilities called "Butterfly" folder.    I again, sponged my blue chalk ink and dobbors over plain white card stock with the Impressabilites folder to make the pretty blue and white background. 

I had recently purchased pretty white speckled die cuts and adhered them to the background.  (Sorry, that my camera does not really pick up the speckled effect for you.)  And..as well as the cute little ribbon rhinestone buckle for the white ribbon that was used.  I then used my Stampin Up' little Embosslits called "Beautiful Wings" while using white speckled paper that I had and adhered it to the middle of my card.  I also used several silver rhinestones to embellish my card.   



I thought you might like to see the computer birthday verse I chose for the inside of the card that I did on my computer before cutting my  paper to size .  I generally always put some sort of computer verse for the occasion inside each of my cards.  I think it helps to make the card look and feel a bit more personal as well as professional looking when the person reads my cards.  Just my own personal preference. 


 I was delighted to send this card to my favorite Aunt who is celebrating her birthday this July.  She loves the color blue and thought she would like this one?  Happy Birthday Aunt Rosemary.... (I won't give your age). LOL!  I'm sure you'll have many more happy birthday's to celebrate.......hugs, blessings, and love always.... Leanne!


Happy stamping everyone and have a wonderful week!



Blessings to all….Leanne







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...