Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soft and Feathery....


Today I have used my Spellbinders Rose Blossoms die cut (once again) to make another pretty card for you. 

 I love those roses die cuts!  I colored it in with my chalk dobbers and used turquoise chalk ink for the roses and green chalk for the leafs.  I don't ever really recall seeing blue/turquoise roses, however, I guess we can't always make our work true to life in colors when crafting? I just like turquoise and green combination together.

I seem to get allot of use out of my Stampin-Up' "Eu Francis" stamp and embossed the lettering for the back ground with a light green Sage embossing powder from Sprinkle N Sparkle.  Unfortunately you are not able to see the raised embossed lettering in my picture or true color Sage green.   

I recently purchased pretty white bird feathers and decided that this might just be the touch it needed to the front.  I think it adds a touch of softness to this card.  I also added some real lace to the bottom above the punched lace and added pearls and 3 little butterflies.  Then adding roses with glitter to each side as the final touch.  

I think this card turned out soft and pretty?
Hope it tickles your fancy?

Have a great day friends....



Blessings to all….Leanne

2 comments:

  1. LUV THIS CARD !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How really pretty! Great use of the BG stamp and those roses are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...