Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012...


Here's my little treasure that I would like to share with you for Valentine's Day.  I chose not to go with the traditional red color card but a traditional pink that is sometimes used for this holiday.  Only because... red is not a favorite color of mine.  Come to think of it....I think I have only one red card that I've made or posted on my blog in the past?  If I have time, I might have to play with my paper and supplies to see If I can't come up with a red traditional Valentines card?




Hope your Valentines day is filled with loads of love? Perhaps a little cupid will send you a voluptuous Valentines card or box of decedent candy wrapped with love?  Regardless...enjoy the day stampers.



Happy Valentine's Day Friends!!!!

Blessings..to all!
Stamps:  Happy Valentines Day Stamp from   Michael's Arts & Crafts. (Has No Manufacture On It).
Paper:  Whisper White, Light and Medium Pink Paper, Pink Motif Paper From JoAnn's
Ink: Black Stazon Ink
Punches:  None

Embossing Folder:  Kassie's Brocade
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Shapeabilites Fancy Tags
Accessories: Lace From JoAnn's, Flowers from Treasure by Shabby Chic, Martha Stewart Pine Punch, Flourishes from Marianne Design Creatables #LR 0116, Free Printable Cupid, White Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Love the pretty Valentines Day card. So nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...