Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Valentine's Again...




Hello...fellow stampers.


In my previous post, I said; "I would try to play with my paper and supplies and make a traditional RED Valentines card".   I think I succeeded? 

Had fun with the red & gold metallic paper I had on hand.  I don't normally use metallic paper but this one calls for it.   I bought those gold valentine hearts about two years ago when Michael's marked them down after Valentines Day.  I enjoy a bargain and these doilies were a real bargain.




This picture shows off how the red metallic paper
 really glows when shooting the camera in the
sunshine with my light box.

Once again....Enjoy the day. 

Happy Valentines Day!!!



Stamps: None

Paper: Red and Gold Metallic paper, Whisper White
Ink: None
Punches: Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page/Deco Shells
Embossing Folder: None
Die Cuts: Marianne Design Leaf and Flowers LR0156
Accessories: White Satan Ribbon, White Pearls, Gold Lace Heart Dolly,Stickles,Foam Valentine Cut Outs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...