Sunday, November 11, 2012

Double Stamping Card #2

 
As promised... here is another card I made using the double stamping technique as I did last week.  Yes...I used the same folder as my last posted card and used the stamp"En Francais" on my background here but no cheese cloth stamp this time.  This time I just stamped the french script writing in white embossing powder and applied green and brown over the background with my ink daubers.
 
 
I then used blue ink and stamped my flowered stamp.  One thing I forgot to mention in my last post was after stamping my flowered stamp  with water based ink  I lightly sprayed water over the stamp.  This gave it a little watered effect to on the paper.   Unfortunately, the picture does not pick up the look well.  Do notice the stamp then does not cover over the white writing.  I like that effect.
 
 
In my scrap paper box I found some blue printed paper and used it in the background and used a lighter green paper making a double frame around my double stamped paper.  Adding a bow and silver square dots just adds a touch more.  I'm the ready to put a computer generated verse to the inside of this card as I choose for the occasion, when needed.
 
Hope you like it as well as last weeks card?  It was great having you stop by.  Have a wonderful week! 
Blessings to all from Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Leanne, This is a neat technique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* Oh Leanne, this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the way you did this double stamping. Love the sponged brown on the background and just everything! Who wouldn't be so honored to receive this? *Ü* Lovely job. Have a wonderful crafty week my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...