Sunday, November 18, 2012

Double Stamping Card #3

 
 
 
 
 
 
I've posted three weeks in a row now my cards with double stamping. This is the last week of my posts double stamping cards.  I truly enjoyed doing this technique. But soon it's off to something else for you.  The next few weeks I hope to get into a little more of the Christmas spirit. But before I do next week I'll be back with another masculine mans card for you.   Hope your week is a crafty one?
 
Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy having you stop by my place.  So why not leave a comment to let me know you stopped?  Please don't be shy....

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! That's a really neat technique...
    Happy Thanksgiving to you! Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...