Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas In July Challenge

 
I am sharing this Christmas In July card with you today.  Rarely do I enter challenges due to the time involved. However, I entered this into a challenge at Joan's Garden # JG0718 this week.  I guess I feel that Christmas spirit coming....!  I've been working on my personal Christmas cards recently and this looks somewhat similar to what I will show you in Nov. 
 
Stay tuned....
 
UPDATE!!!
Just wanted to let you know that I did win this challenge at Joan's Garden's on Fri.
I am thrilled. Click link to go to her blog.
 

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Leanne. Very elegant too. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Leanne. I love this embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very classy looking Christmas card Leanne...love your sweet bird and your embossing folder..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the coloring turned out on this card, and absolutely adore that Marianne embossing die. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...