Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Flowers....Bring May Flowers...


Hopping along to Easter. 
Hop, Hop, Hop....

It's almost here and I don't want to forget to post this little Easter card for you.  I used a couple different flower punches and hoped to make this card feel like spring?   I used as many spring colors to give this card some spring time life.  Spring happens to be my favorite time of the year.  So let's bring it on!


I love my stamp set from Stampin-Up that has this elegant "Happy Easter" stamp in it.  I just had to use that stamp along with the pretty Easter flowers and added that beautiful cross that represents Christ during Easter and that he arose again for us.  




I used some white pearlized paper giving it a more elegant look and used my Spellbinders Nestabilities larges die cut from Labels 20 to give it an un-ordinary shape rather than making it a square card, (like we most often do). Adding pearls and flourishes help give this a soft effect.  My neighbor liked it so well she purchased this card from me so that she could send it off to family members for the Easter season.

The card reads...



 Easter is not just the
dawning of a new day...
.....It's the dawning of a new life!
Happy Easter


Next week... I'll be back with a couple more cards made with the Marianne Design die cut that I've been using quite a bit.  I just needed to get this one in here for you, for Easter. 

My little grandson and family will be joining us so it will be loads of fun around here for the Easter season.  Can't wait to color eggs and have our Easter Egg hunt outside, again this year.  Hoping your Easter season will be a blessed one?



Happy Easter EVERYONE.....




Stamps: Stampin-Up Stamp Set/"Well Scripted" w/Happy Easter
Paper: Michael's White Pearlized
Ink: Lavender Cat's Eye Chalk Ink
Punches: Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punch, Marvy Uchida Daisy Punch
Embossing Folder: None
Die Cuts: Marianne Design Leaf and Flowers LR0156
Accessories: White Pearls, Cross

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow this is fabulous, I love everything about this, the colors are perfect for Easter. Enjoy your family time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOWZERS Leanne!! This is so gorgeous!! I think I have the same bigger flower punch you used here and have never made anything like this. You've sooo inspired me, so I'm gonna have to save this card in a file for my CASE later, lol. Loving your sponging of the flowers and all your pretty pearls. So elegant with that Nestie shape too! That's one I don't have. Do you use the Grand Nesties wtih the Grand Calibur??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Kristine...I don't own a Grand Clibur just a Big Kick. Glad this inspired you to get makin flowers. I'd be delighted to have your challenge CASE this later. Blessings...from Leanne

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...