Monday, April 9, 2012

Iris's Bouquet...

Hope your Easter holiday was a blessed occasion?
Welcome back today and glad to spend a few minutes with you today!

This card has been entered in
Sweet Stamps Challenge #60 Vintage Shabby Chic.

I promised, I'd be back with more cards that  I made with these pretty Marriane Design Die Cuts LR0220 .  Now that Easter is behind us I can show you another pretty little card here. I needed to display my Easter card last week and to celebrate the Easter season with you.

I am trying whole heartedly to try and make each card look a bit different from one another?  I used this pretty little Sizzix Embossing Folder to the upper left hand corner to break up the four corner repeated look. 

I also used my Spellbinders die cut for the center here and added three pretty K & Company Iris flowers to complement the center.




I used three Orchid and Pink dimensional colored Iris's to look like a bouquet of flowers in the center and made a cute little green satin bow and adhered it to the flowers stems. I added pretty white pearls around outer edge of the pendant heart die cut and adhered a tiny cute key to dangle from the bow for more femininity.  These pink and green colors used together are such complementing colors. Don't you think?




Let's not forget to  take a closer look at the pretty little silver key dangling from the bow. I bought these pretty little keys at a stamp store when traveling last fall on vacation out of state.  I couldn't resist purchasing them because I thought they were so cute and would add a sweet touch to a few cards along the way.


Hoping you'll leave me a message today?  Tell me your thoughts?
I think many of you are much to shy and afraid to leave a message?
I'd love hearing from you again?

May your week be blessed....

 
Stamps:  None
Paper: Medium Pink and Medium Green/Michael's Store
Ink: None
Punches: None

Die Cuts: Marianne Design Creatable's LR0220, Spellbinder's Shapeabilities Pendants Renaissance Hearts

Embossing Folder: Sizzix Textured Impressions Corner's
and Lattice Embossing Folder's
Accessories: White Pearls, Silver Key, Green satin Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. So pretty Leanne! Love the embossing and yes it does break up the 4 corners a bit. Love the iris'--such a pretty flower. Great key embellishment too!! *Ü* Hope your Easter was lovely and that you had a super time at Disney with your family!!
    Hugs n' Smiles,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this card, everything about it is just perfect. Love the one corner embosses. I ordered the corner die before Easter, can't wait for it to arrive. I want to try to use it on all four corners, but on the one corner just emboss instead of cutting. Thanks so much for you inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fabulous. I love the corner embossed and am wondering how you did that. I love those corner dies and I see they have a couple of new ones out now. Just an elegant and breath taking card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Leanne. I love the way you added the embossing for one of the corners. That cute little key really adds a special little finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! I love the pretty flower and the embossing is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, those Marianne dies look fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I really like the pink background on this card. (Pink is my favorite color!) smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...