Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Few Of My Favorites During "2012" ...

Another year here and gone.  My how time flies.... but first before starting the New Year I'd like to reflect back through "2012" with you.  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my personal favorites  from last year.  I was only able to chose one card out of each month for you to view.  I must admit that some months I had more than one favorite card during the same month from Jan through Dec.  So here are a few of my favorite things..............
 
Here's a quick peek!

To view a card larger....

go directly (BELOW) to the card of your choice.  Just click on the cards title and you will go directly to the card that month from 2012,
 
Thanks for stopping and I hope you leave me a comment (here) of any favorites you may have before leaving. 

Blessings to each of you in the New Year!!!!
 
Jan 7, 2012
A Hydrangea Flower Once Again...



Feb. 19, 2012
Sea Shells Galore...



March 9, 2012
Marianne Design Corner Die...



April 29, 2012
Gold Medallion and Pink Pearls...



May 7, 2012
Happy Mother's Day...



June 20, 2012
Fabric Netting Background Video/Card



July 23, 2012
Homemade Envelope...



Aug 14, 2102
Purple Flowers and Butterfly's



Sept. 9, 2012
Glitzy Recycled Box and Card...



Oct. 14,, 2012
Wedding Wishes...




Nov. 25,2012
Man's Card...



Dec. 10, 2012
Happy Holidays...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you could pick favorites...because every card you make is a work of art! Fabulous cards...thank you for reposting, there were a few I missed, and I enjoyed having a second look On some of the ones that I had the pleasure of seeing before....Hope you are having a great weekend! Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a fabulous reminder of all the gorgeous things you made last year. They are all just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...